Sunday, 10 January 2010

Nothing in this world is worth having if it comes too easy.


:(!

stop telling me which course is better compared to alvls or the disadvantages of it.
yea. telling me which course is so awesome n wonderful & how good it is.
what for.
if i'm rude enough, i would just shout out.
HELLO THIS IS MY LIFE. MINE.
but of course, i'm not.
that s why i'm here blogging instead of quarreling with ppl.

i mean,
everybody has their own perspective for the future,
i haven't even started my class
& u splashed a pail of cold water to me.

i know,
some of you are really just concerning and worried that i made the wrong decision.
it s really sweet of you.

but..
give me a break.
let me give it a try.
i think...everything will still be perfect as long as i tried my best in everything.

i know it's not easy,
i will study hard. & play hard too! :)

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems
but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort :)

it is not easy..
when you already feel very lost
& have totally no idea about what s waiting you in the future.
meanwhile, you have to explain over and over again
to convince them that i'm actually making the right choice.

hmphhhh.

i paid my fees for the first semester
i don't see any good turning back, looking at the past.

let's look forward,
have faith in me.
maybe i can do it, maybe.



this time, i can't fail..... :(
Most of us ask for advice when we know the answer already but we want another one.

No comments: