Saturday, 27 February 2010

fading faith.


i'm tired...

physically, mentally, emotionally.


  • no matter how crazy and funny the scenes around you, it is useless without the person you want to laugh with..
  • paint ur dreams in bright colors and bold stripes
  • where ever you go, go with all your heart
  • Life is simple, you make a choice and don’t look back
i just realized that,
my college life is never mentioned in my blog.

college life is hectic.
had maths evaluation and bio test on Thursday, & made me unhappier than before.

sometimes, it's not that i cant do better,
but...
the more i wanted to, the more i made mistake.

perhaps, i shouldn't be so tense.
i take other people's point of view too seriously, as always.
the decisions i make are always based on the judgments of people.
and so, i can't decide well, and see things correctly.

and i don't get what i wished to.

...

Chinese new year is over?
Sigh, tomorrow's the last day already.
No difference for me actually, as my holiday is already over for...a week i think?

By the way, i drove to Jusco yesterday!
yes me! Helped mummy to buy groceries and ingredients for steamboat yesterday.
@.@ disaster man, i still feel funny when i think of daddy's face.
hahaha

Ohhh, before i forget,
coincidentally the other half *Kang Wei Nian and i wore the same color for almost the whole week.
hahahahaha. We're getting more & more "twins-like"? =.=
Mommy even reminds me to pass her Angpow later.
Yes mind me, i'm going to see her later, AGAIN. I see her for almost everyday. Haaha

&... Hmm.
Should I go SuperJunior's concert?
Have been asking Nian the same ques this few days.
I can see that she feels like slapping me already. =\

Will finish up my homeworks today. So i can have fun tmr.
Fun, as in watching Tv, YouTube, Surf TVXQ..
to conclude is being lifeless.
haha. i enjoy not using brain during weekend.

So..i'll stop here aite.

Pictures we snapped the other day in a korean shop nearby Taylors.
!@#@#%#^ expensive!








No comments: