Thursday, 25 March 2010

Hihi :)

Hihi everyone! :) Since today is a free from homework & quiz day, decided come to blog while waiting mommy's car to be fixed @ the bmw workshop.

Hmm wondering why i'm so free today? Hehe. Mr Seo, the physic lecturer went to err..meeting*that's what he said i think* , so we have a 1hour free period. Then we had a course evaluation in the Web, another half hour free. Till the last period.. Biology, i thought Ms.Lena was going to teach as usual. But when she came in, she gave us a mission..prepare a presentation about the topic she assigned us. What we have to do is just draw everything inside a Mahjong paper & stick it to the wall. HEHEHE. I enjoyed much. Tho' Ms Lena said it's too cartoon-ish , but that's our group's style i think.

Thus, we just had maths and chemistry for today. :) I can watch youtube tonight! Yay. Haha.

Heard that newbies will have their first practice this Sat? Hehe. Might be going back to pay them a visit. I miss all the juniors so much.

Oh, Ms Kang bought her new phone. It's white...and it's nice. NOOO i'm not jealous at all.... fine. I'm jealous. :) But all her belongings are mine too, thus .. benefits me too. Lol.

I'm so sleepy now.. mommy wants to go saloon l8r some more. Aik.

That's all for today i think. Simple and nice. Hehe. Byee :)

I don't care about kiasu aka no life ppl. I'll enjoy every moments of my life, unlike them.

No comments: