Friday, 19 March 2010

Move on, move on...


Had lunch with zh, stayed back a while for TKS assignment's discussion , felt anxious and excited about tomorrow, headache about assignments and biology and physics chap..


These basically made my whole day.
ohh by the way, am still feeling VERY excited. It all started when i received Yen Yeen's message as she told me she bought me a blue light stick. :)

HMM.
am not really happy this few days. As what i mentioned in the previous post, I've absolutely zero idea about my future. Blank. Unlike most people in my class, i'm sure i don't want to be a doctor. Talked to mommy about it, she asked me to decide on my own. Which is... no conclusion again. So i think, think, think again.... Might be going to Singapore? If not, have to join my cousin in Australia. Which i totally don't wish to.. It's very very far.. :'(

Plus, haven't started to apply scholarship. Nine out of ten. What scholarship can i apply for? Definitely JPA is out.But..what's others? Argh.

Had a little conflict with mommy and brothers just now. I'm so sorry for being rude. I just dislike the way you talk to me. As if i'm going to college everyday doing nothing. I'm really stressed out due to piles of homeworks and assignments.. and lecturers' nagging. "Score well in your AS, if not you'll sure regret" "It's just few months and i can see that you all are slacking already" Blah, blah, blah. When i reached the doorstep, all i get is... " Girl, help me to do...." " Jie, help me with that...i' m busy playing games." and after that...

"Why are you so free? No homework har "

Funny isn't it? Surrounded by all kinds of nagging.

I know i'm very long-winded. Please bear with me lah kay. As i seldom badmouth about my family. But after all, i still love them very much. :) But
mommy and daddy, in your haste, you didn't care about my feelings.

Friends come and go, only the good ones will stay forever. This i know. But i' m really upset about what had happened. I feel like.. I'm the only one who care. Then at the end, i' m the only one being truly, very disappointed. Oh perhaps nian too. :) Never mind, we'll get over it very soon. Am getting happier with my college life. But i still prefer high school more, as always.

Ever lost touch,
let a friendship die?
Cause you never had time
to call and say, 'Hi'
You'd better slow down
Dont dance too fast
Time is short
The music won't last
Loves, Sze.

No comments: