Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Simple and nice :)


happy birthday, mei.
wish you become more & more man-ish, and... get your so-called miss gorgeous back alright. :D
we love you!

Hmm.. 2days left until the results day. Not really exciting about it, duh i wonder who will be. =.= I can predict that my result will be pretty awful as i don't really worked hard. But still, i pray hard that it'll at least....at least be moderate huh. Pls don't let my nightmare turns to be the truth..I'll kill myself.

Went out with San & Daddy last Saturday. Am really delighted. :) It feels like we have never changed, never been through those partings, still close as a family. We talked about...everything. lol no joke. I mean, everything. I guess, that's the definition of besties? :) We share everything. Too bad Yen & Huey can't make it, if not it'll be perfect.

Hmm. Need to sleep now. Good night, and sweet dream , everyone.
Loves. :)







No comments: